Saturday, November 29, 2008

Checkpoint.

Another checkpoint comes to an end in my life. Ever since i joined TP, i dreaded the SIP simply because i am risk averse and like the familiar. SIP presents a set of challenges that i thought would make it hard for me. But its surprising that with a little support from ain and a very very positive attitude adpoted, how 12 weeks can pass by really fast.

I will miss the interactions with the staff there, from the executive director to the cleaner aunty. I talked to everyone there, made friends with all of them, and found out when you are working around friends, things just seems much more fun.

I will not miss waking up early.
I will not miss the morning train and bus rush.
I will miss the macdonalds breakfast.
I will miss rita's 'sad sad'.
I will miss Kah Ngee's 'im depressed'.
I will miss lionel's laughter.
I will miss Ellin's kancheongness.
I will miss Guo Quan a.k.a abang bicep.
I will miss Jo's presence.
I will not miss stressing to think of where to eat for lunch.
I will miss doing XBRL.
I will not miss packing and doing boxes.
I will miss shredding documents.

And i will miss my fellow VT's, whom constantly entertain me with our crapping sessions and ganging up with one another to bully the full timer's there.

During the day i felt a sense of joy knowing it was my last day. But when devi asked if i feel even a slightest of sadness and when i think of it last night, it struck me that i will miss CLSF. for 12 weeks it has been my way of life. I will look back to this period in the future and tell myself SIP was one of the best times in my poly life. With ain's support and words in September when i was at the lowest of all lows, i've grown from strength to strength.

Good things comes to people who think positive. Now i know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home