Sunday, November 02, 2008

Appreciation

I realised that i take alot of things for granted.

I take my talent for running for granted.

I take my surroundings for granted.

I take my friends for granted.

I take my girlfriend of 3 and a half years for the granted most.

I know i can come back from a 3 month lay off from running to run a sub 5 min/km for 5 km.

I want my surroundings to be forever constant.With no changes.

I know my friends will have my back no matter what.

I go to bed at night after hearing from ain.She has never abandoned me.Always by my side.

I must learn to appreciate the things in my life more. To take in the sights, to take mental pictures of the beautiful life i have, to remember all the hardships and sweetness in my life. In 4 short months i will begin a new chapter in my life. What's in store,no one knows. But i'm looking forward to the challenges ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home