Monday, November 17, 2008

fucking pissed off.

I rarely use vulgarities on this blog. This is one of those instances I use vulgarities.

I'm fucking pissed off. It is just so screwed up its beyond comprehension.

I have never felt so much anger, hurt and plain suffering in my life, never.

Usually I just sleep it off, waking up to a new day refreshed and forgiving. Not this time.

My head is running in millions of directions.

Ignorance cannot be an excuse to anything in life.

How many people have seen it? How can you not notice it? Why didn't you do anything about it?

Its beyond belief, beyond anything I can ever imagine. I wish I could just do something rash and deal with it.

'I won't see you tonight' sounds like the perfect song right now.

Its just hurtful and sad. I feel betrayed.

Time and time again this particular 'thing' is a bane.

I'm sick of cyber space. Causes so much problems.

Fuck facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home